USRowing’s olympic Development program
Identifying talented, age-based athletes with the potential to grow within the U19 system.
Be sure to apply early, as we have a limited number of spaces in camp! The application process is as follows:
- Fill out the USRowing U19 Athlete Info Submission form below.
- You can fill out the form more than once. Updates on your progress are encouraged.
- You may receive a follow-up email from a U19 system coach asking for more information, such as video, result updates, etc.
- Invites to camp will be sent out on a rolling basis beginning in mid-March and will continue into late May.
- If you receive an invite, please make your decision within 2 weeks.
- Once invited, check out the Welcome Packet for more information.
Final registration will be done through RegattaCentral once invites are offered and accepted. The cost of ODP is $5955 per athlete. Payment plans are available upon request.
USRowing is pleased to announce that it has committed $100,000 to fund the Olympic Development Program (ODP) scholarships, which are designed to invest in and diversify youth rowing. The ODP scholarships will provide partial or complete financial support for athletes selected on the basis of financial need and the athlete’s potential to improve in the sport of rowing. BIPOC athletes are encouraged to apply. Special thanks to the DEI Standing Committee and their leadership driving this initiative.
If you have any questions or wish to apply for an ODP scholarship, contact ODPdirector@usrowing.org.